Institute Of Event Management
Who We Are
Mission & Vision
DEM (Diploma in Event Management)
PGDEM (Post Graduation Diploma in Event Management)
PGDAMEM (Post-Graduate Diploma in Advertising, Media & Event Management)
CPHEM (Certificate Program in Hospitality & Event Management)
CPWP (Certificate Program in Wedding Planning)
CPEM (Certificate Program in Event Management )
Our Prestigous Members
Blog & Media Coverage
Destination Dubai Season 2
Career with Us
Internship And Placement
Event Training Management
Admission And Enrollment
BECOME A PARTNER
Name of Organization :
Contact Person :
Mr. Abhishek Shukla
Pilibhit Bypass Rd, Suresh Sharma Nagar, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243005
Candidates Required :
Job Role :
a) Event Planner / Concept Designer.
b) We are looking for a creative Event Planner to join our team. As an Event Planner at our company, you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating events.
c) We are expecting you to be very well-organized and competent in vendor management. Communication skills, good time management and attention to detail are a must.
As per candidate
Interview Date :
17/05/2022 to 20/05/2022
Work Responsibility :
1. Understand requirements and details of each event.
2. Understand client's needs and wants.
3. Plan and organize events with attention to financial and time constraints.
4. Book venues and schedule speakers.
5. Meet with clients and coordinate with them regularly.
6. Look for and compare different vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.).
7. Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favourable terms.
8. Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations, food, drinks etc.).
9. Track the overall even expenses regularly.
10. Do event budget planning.
11. Stay within the budget.
12. Carefully oversee event happenings.
13. Offer solutions to resolve problems in a timely manner.
14. Evaluate event’s success and submit reports.
Guidelines for Student:-
1. Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Excel.
2. Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
3. Excellent team development and leadership skills.